The Bestest CL ever.

replied on 04/09/2017 11:20

Posted on 04/09/2017 11:20

Firstly I would just like to say that it is extremely rare for me to go on a discussion site, however, I must tell you all about our find.

We stayed at Dunree CL 140 just outside Delabole on the North Cornwall coast just off the Atlantic Highway, from 04 to 21 August 2017 The site is under new management, namely Steve and Jennie ( not sure of surname). Jennie and Steve both being perfectionist own and run a well organised site exceptionally well kept, offering facilities normally not expected from a CL site and do it in such a friendly and helpful manner. They have only been there a very short while, around 2 months, its fair to say that the site was already well established but these two are making improvements on an ongoing basis and have modification plans for the future. The wash house, shower/loo and loo areas were spotless and regularly cleaned once/twice a day, pitches were well plotted and grass kept neat and tidy, water and disposal points not far to walk. We really enjoyed our stay, having previously stayed at many CLs as we prefer smaller more personal sites, this site definitely sits at the top of our list for preference. Sadly the weather this year was not so kind to us, but hey ho there are plenty of good quality walks in the area and with 3 little dogs we had a very fine time all round. Keep up the good work Steve and Jennie, we look forward to our next visit. Chris and Linda.

Metheven replied on 04/09/2017 11:28

Posted on 04/09/2017 11:28

Can't see that you have added a review to the site, it would be good to add your comments there also smile

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook