Sidmouth - lyme regis ... Any recomendations?

black caviar replied on 04/04/2017 05:48

Posted on 04/04/2017 05:48

hello everyone has anybody got any recomendations for a nice cl in the sidmouth area ? Ive looked at what there is but theres so much choice ... Doh! I thought id ask on here and see if anyone has discovered any outstanding ones , preferably with a nice view , cheers mrs bc :)

i think pippa had reviewed one but also mentioned one with a nice view down the road ...... I just wondered where that one was ? Thanks :))

Pippah45 replied on 07/04/2017 10:34

Posted on 07/04/2017 10:34

Yes I did review one it was very nice basic site no EHU.  If you can find the review the other one was about 100m up the lane with stunning views to north and east.  If you can't find it post again and I will look it up.  Not near my book currently.  It was East of Lyme R.  Ha I could search online couldn't i?!  S

Green Lane Farm Rousden was the basic one liable to have the dairy cows just through the electric fence.  Pleasant countryside but not far reaching views. Basic facs but water and dustbin on each pitch.  Penlong Close, Rousden with EHU and views but it is north facing.  

black caviar replied on 11/04/2017 21:54

Posted on 11/04/2017 21:54

Thankyou have managed to book a site next to the donkey sanctuary , its a lovely place , i was looking to save some pennies , but then thought oh what the heck , cheers mrs bc :))

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook