Practical Caravan Magazine Top 100 Sites List 2013

BirchHillFarmCL replied on 01/02/2013 22:57

Posted on 01/02/2013 22:57

Hi Folks,
sorry I've been off-line for a while - a touch of Cancer last year, but I'm now back in action, albeit minus a kidney, thanks to superb medical and nursing care from the NHS.
I am also very grateful to friends and family who rallied-round to help us run the CL whilst I was recuperating.

We had an e-mail today with some great news in that we have been shortlisted again by readers of 'Practical Caravan' & 'Practical Motorhome' magazines as one of their 'Top 100 Sites' for 2013.  We've been invited to the awards ceremony at the Birmingham NEC on 19 February 2013, when regional and overall winners will be announced.  Thank you very much to all those who voted for us.  

Will any other CL Owners be at the awards ceremony - it would be nice to touch base?

Ian Kelly

www.BirchHill.co.uk

Birch Hill Farm - an award-winning CL in the beautiful lake-lands of Shropshire - exclusively for members of the Caravan Club

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook