Open Invitation to all CL owners

HBHF replied on 17/01/2017 08:44

Posted on 17/01/2017 08:44

Open Invitation to all CL owners

Myself and a number of other CL owners have started a private Facebook group to discuss and offer advice to other CL owners.

If you are a new CL or have been open for a number of years you welcome to join us

If you would like to join us please email me andrew@the-sea.net

Andrew McNish
Higher Bochym CL

DavidKlyne replied on 21/01/2017 10:28

Posted on 21/01/2017 10:28

I have made this thread a sticky as requested. However I think we have to use stickies in this section sparingly as on the old forum there were so many that hardly any new posts would show on the front page which could turn out to be counter productive?

David

CholseyGrange replied on 27/03/2017 14:06

Posted on 27/03/2017 14:06

The CL Owners Group is growing.  If you own a CL and would like to take advantage of the advice from fellow CL Owners please email Andrew at andrew@the-sea.net   

You'll be most welcome in the group and of course there is no charge to join and no commitments.  

We're spread throughout the UK and incorporate many types of CL's from the very simple to the very sophisticated!  There's a wide range of owners, from those who have 40 years experience to CL's that are new this year.

relaxatresthaven123 replied on 19/06/2017 19:44

Posted on 19/06/2017 19:44

Hi. We have had our Cl site for over twenty years but have now updated our entry on website. We also have set up a Facebook page Resthaven Farm Cl Site. I will email you Andrew to hopefully join the Facebook group. Ann Ley

HBHF replied on 20/06/2017 07:21

Posted on 20/06/2017 07:21

Hi Ann

You would be most welcome, we have 200+ members and still growing just send my an email and I will send you an invite.

Andrew

andrew@the-sea.net

CholseyGrange replied on 23/05/2018 08:19

Posted on 23/05/2018 08:19

The CL Owners Group now represents in excess of 460 CL's with around 500 CL Owners and their Partners on our newsletter and nearly 300 within our facebook group.

The CL Owners Group is run entirely by volunteers. We are all CL Owners ourselves. It's free for CL owners to join and there is no subscription.

The intention of the group is to offer advice and support to fellow CL Owners across the UK and thereby help to enhance the CL Network for the benefit of CAMC Members.

For example, we recently published a map of CL's that provide on-line booking for members.  See other posts in this section of CT.

The Owners Group liaises with the Club on a regular basis but is entirely independent. It receives no financial support or direction from the Club.

If you are a CL Owner (and this will be verified) please join via the form on our website where you will also find some information and background on the group.

Bakers2 replied on 13/01/2019 09:42

Posted on 13/01/2019 09:42

This thread, regarding the removal of grid refs from the site handbook maybe of interest to the group.

Removal of grid refs

Too late for the current sites directory, 2019-2020.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook