New Cherry Cottage CL, Sherborne, Dorset

mummypig1 replied on 27/06/2019 05:58

Posted on 27/06/2019 05:58

www.cherrycottagecl.com

Cherry Cottage CL is a new Certificated Location, we were issued with our licence yesterday.   We are so new the CL team are still in the process of adding us to the CAMC website. 

The site is located on the outskirts of the small rural village of Middlemarsh, 7 miles south of Sherborne and 14 miles north of Dorchester. The site is ideally situated to explore the beautiful Dorset countryside, coast and the surrounding counties.

We offer mix of hard standing and lawned pitches for the exclusive use of Caravan and Motorhome Club members. Pitches have EHU 16amps and WiFi. We have a toilet and laundry. Pitches are currently £15 a night.

We are family friendly and welcome well behaved dogs, we have created a dog walk on site or if you prefer the local pub is a short walk away.

The scheduled bus service Dorchester to Yeovil via Sherborne passes the site entrance. 

We look forward to welcoming you.

Freddy55 replied on 27/06/2019 09:34

Posted on 27/06/2019 09:34

Hiya. We might be in a position to visit you next week, if I get my van back from the dealer in time. How can we contact you?

Oops, forget that, just saw the link ๐Ÿ‘ Oh, and congratulations ๐Ÿ™‚

harryb replied on 27/06/2019 12:26

Posted on 27/06/2019 12:26

I think it's always nice when a new cl owner posts to introduce themselves. It makes a personal contact with the members. It would be a good idea if more did this.

I see you made the same post on Facebook. Also a good idea, it boosts the profile.

I wish you well

moulesy replied on 27/06/2019 13:29

Posted on 27/06/2019 13:29

Great to hear that you're finally open. Will definitely be looking to book later in the year. smile

mummypig1 replied on 27/06/2019 20:52

Posted on 27/06/2019 20:52

Yes we are finally open!  

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments, we have been members for years and love our van, we look forward to welcoming guests to our CL. 

Takethedogalong replied on 27/06/2019 21:50

Posted on 27/06/2019 21:50

Yes does look very nice. Good location as well. All the best, hope to stay sometime๐Ÿ˜

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook