Last Pitch at Wortley Hall for Christmas

catherinef replied on 02/09/2018 22:28

Posted on 02/09/2018 22:28

We've managed to grab the last pitch for Christmas at Wortley Hall.  I know the site doesn't have wifi, but can anyone tell me what the mobile wifi from 02 and Vodafone is like around there?

moulesy replied on 05/01/2019 19:46

Posted on 05/01/2019 19:46

Just spotted this Catherine and we've booked a couple of nights here later in the year. How did you rate it as a CL? smile

dave the rave replied on 05/01/2019 20:14

Posted on 05/01/2019 19:46 by moulesy

Just spotted this Catherine and we've booked a couple of nights here later in the year. How did you rate it as a CL? smile

Posted on 05/01/2019 20:14

I was there at the end of November,Pitches are hard standing but there was not room for the towcar,had to park across the front of the van.pitch no.4 was sloping to the nearside and due to the loose surface I was unable to get my van level on a chock (door toward rear).chemical toilet disposal was caravan club standard.all services well placed an illuminated at night.nice and quiet but entrance gate padlocked which was a bit of a bind.apart from levelling and padlock recommended.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook