Help - How do I get CL listing changed please?

Robin Morris replied on 05/08/2020 18:10

Posted on 05/08/2020 18:10

I'm new to the club after a 30 year gap in caravaning. Can you please advise how I get a CL listing edited. The map drop pin is in the wrong place for this CL https://www.caravanclub.co.uk/certificated-locations/england/devon/buckfastleigh/higher-stidston-farm/ and from the reviews this is obviously causing issues. I have a Google Maps pin for the correct location.

Can you please advise who I tell?

Robin Morris replied on 05/08/2020 21:13

Posted on 05/08/2020 21:13

Sorry, but as I said I'm a new member, I don't know what an egh is, or who CL Maddie is. Perhaps I should add 'how do I contact' to who.

nelliethehooker replied on 05/08/2020 21:33

Posted on 05/08/2020 21:33

egh is short for East Grinstead House, head office of the club.  CL Maddie is a staff member who responds on here for the CL section at HO. You should send your request to the email address supplied by Tinwheeler above. Hope this helps.

DavidKlyne replied on 05/08/2020 21:41

Posted on 05/08/2020 21:13 by Robin Morris

Sorry, but as I said I'm a new member, I don't know what an egh is, or who CL Maddie is. Perhaps I should add 'how do I contact' to who.

Posted on 05/08/2020 21:41

Robin

I imagine the initials are for the East Grinstead Club HQ. Maddie posts monthly up dates of CL openings and closure so is probably the best person to contact at the Club. I am not sure the Club will act upon member changes without the owners agreement.  By all means email the Club at the address provided but it might be better to submit your own review where you could also mention the suggested changes in approach to the CL

David

Takethedogalong replied on 06/08/2020 10:09

Posted on 06/08/2020 10:09

Your first contact needs to be to the CL owner. They might not be aware that the map shows an incorrect location. It’s not uncommon, but it needs correcting. Good on you for trying to get it changed.😁

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook