Favourite CL closed

Milothedog replied on 27/12/2018 13:18

Posted on 27/12/2018 13:18

Got the new site directory in the post today and noticed our favourite CL has closed cry

The CL was Black Robin Farm, Beachy Head. Shame great little site and location with fantastic sea views.  

Anyone been there ?

Takethedogalong replied on 27/12/2018 13:43

Posted on 27/12/2018 13:43

I would give them a ring Milo. Although quite a few come off the CL network, some still exist as small private sites, we use a few favourites like this. Never been to this one, but hope it is still there for you!smile

Milothedog replied on 27/12/2018 13:52

Posted on 27/12/2018 13:43 by Takethedogalong

I would give them a ring Milo. Although quite a few come off the CL network, some still exist as small private sites, we use a few favourites like this. Never been to this one, but hope it is still there for you!smile

Posted on 27/12/2018 13:52

I may well do TDA but they have closed their website down as well for the holiday cottages they have so I fear they have called it a day for whatever reason. Shame the owners were /are very nice people.

Cornersteady replied on 27/12/2018 16:41

Posted on 27/12/2018 13:59 by EmilysDad

favourite .....  sealed

Posted on 27/12/2018 16:41

eeee you little tinker MM, the times you have told me off for picking upon spelling (actually I mostly do punctuation) and now you're trying to doing it, tut tut

they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery so I'm flattered - thankssmile

PS actually both are acceptable nowadays for SPAG btw

Favorite and favourite are both correct spellings, depending on whether you use American or British spelling standards. Favorite is preferred in American English, while favourite is preferred in British English

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook