Editing a CL Review

Wherenext replied on 11/07/2017 19:45

Posted on 11/07/2017 19:45

I have just completed a couple of reviews, which went through first time, but on reading them I noticed a couple of spelling mistakes and errors of omission. However there was no EDIT button so I was unable to edit them. Has anyone else had this problem?

nelliethehooker replied on 11/07/2017 21:34

Posted on 11/07/2017 21:34

You can add any omissions in the comment section, but I don't know how to edit your review.

OOPs, have just noticed that the comments section is missing. Must have been taken off following the "upgrade!!"

DavidKlyne replied on 11/07/2017 22:39

Posted on 11/07/2017 22:39

If it was essential for the reviews to be edited then I would imagine an e-mail to the Community Manager would be the best way to get errors corrected. 

David

AlanGL7 replied on 12/07/2017 06:51

Posted on 12/07/2017 06:51

It is possible to leave a comment on a review however nobody is going to be able to find it or be aware that a comment exists for a review and it would appear that even the thread moderator isn't aware as to how you can do it!!

Click on the review title and you are taken to a page that allows you to see and post replies to a review. You will see an example if you look at the last review left for my Greenacres Farm CL. I think you can edit reviews but this has to be done within 10 minutes of posting.

As I say .. so well hidden as to be worthless.

Alan

www.greenacrescl.co.uk

now with online booking

brue replied on 12/07/2017 19:55

Posted on 12/07/2017 19:55

The only way I've found to edit on reviews or stories is to leave the page and go back into it again from the main page. There isn't much time and I very rarely get it right. Not easy to do.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook