Deleted User site reviews

Pilgrimphil replied on 07/04/2017 13:41

Posted on 07/04/2017 13:41

It is apparent that some reviews for CL's have disappeared during the website "upgrade"?!.

One specific site affected was Whitehouse Farm at Heathcote near Hartington in the Peak District.

In order to give their  site reviews a "boost" I have reposted my original submission from Sept 2005 and updated it to reflect the fact that site now has hardstandings.

If you know of any other sites similarly affected it would be good if you could also re-post your reviews.

I don't know if the original reviews are lost forever but it is unfair for excellent sites to suffer from the C & MC's website cock up.

PilgrimPhil

brue replied on 07/04/2017 13:55

Posted on 07/04/2017 13:55

I have done the same Pilgrimphil, in fact we've already got a thread which mentions this. The problem is the club don't seem to know which sites are affected as there appears to be a banner on one CL explaining reviews and ratings are missing but nothing on the other CLs.

Earlier on we couldn't even add missing reviews so there is a slight improvement.

Bakers2 replied on 07/04/2017 20:34

Posted on 07/04/2017 20:34

I had the spring survey from the club, apparently only a small representing of the club to receive,  but I have mentioned the upgrade 😉 several times during completion. One question was even on what you think of customer reviews 😂😂😂. Put it straight about that!

Athel replied on 11/06/2017 11:20

Posted on 11/06/2017 11:20

I wrote a review yesterday for the CL we stayed on a couple of weeks ago, Loughton House Sweethope. Yesterday it had no reviews. I submitted mine but it didn't appear. Went back today to check that it had been put up. It hasn't but there is now a review from 2012 that wasn't there yesterday! Weirdly the review is yours pilgrimphil.

susanb replied on 11/06/2017 11:47

Posted on 11/06/2017 11:47

Delighted to report that all our reviews - Stoney Leach Nurseries - are back and a quick check reveals that Whitehouse Farm have got theirs back too!  Brilliant, really enjoyed reading our old ones and thanks to whoever delved into the archives and restored them.

Athel replied on 11/06/2017 12:44

Posted on 11/06/2017 12:44

That should be Lough House Sweethope, didn't notice the autocorrect!

CholseyGrange replied on 12/06/2017 08:35

Posted on 12/06/2017 08:35

As you will see from another thread the Reviews of CL's have recently been through an overdue 'restore' process.  Perhaps some recent reviews that were posted during this update were lost..

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook