CLs with play areas

LibbyMTT replied on 15/09/2020 21:55

Posted on 15/09/2020 21:55

Hi all! We are new to the club, we have recently purchased a Trailer Tent. I'm looking for recommendations of CLs with play areas, EHU and toilets in Lincolnshire, Derbyshire, Norfolk or Yorkshire please.

I'd also like to recommend the Hunger Hill CL at Riby near Grimsby for families. No facilities, which was a bit tricky for us, but the adventure play area and the two nature trails were an absolute winner with the kids, and they loved feeding the fish in the lake too.

https://www.caravanclub.co.uk/certificated-locations/england/lincolnshire/cleethorpes/hunger-hill-cl/

Wherenext replied on 16/09/2020 19:17

Posted on 16/09/2020 19:17

Can I suggest you try

www.ukcampsite.co.uk 

You can select filters to narrow down your search, such as Sites with Playground Area and Shower facilities etc. Also the area you are looking at.

As far as I know the only CL that might meet your specific requirements is Ivy Dene Caravan Site near Mablethorpe in Lincolnshire. If there's nothing on site then the beach is close by.

lagerorwine replied on 18/09/2020 20:39

Posted on 18/09/2020 20:39

Ivy Dene certainly has a play area, and is within walking distance of the beach. It also has a hotel quality small shower block, washing up sinks and free wifi..

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook