CL's in Northern Ireland

PeterandJulieW replied on 21/05/2017 18:33

Posted on 21/05/2017 18:33

Hi everyone. I haven't used this before but am hoping some if you can give me some advice about possible sites and / or CL's in Northern Ireland either near to the Giant's Causeway or within easy traveling distance of Belfast. Many thanks 

Tracy123 replied on 22/05/2017 15:59

Posted on 22/05/2017 15:59

Hi Peter and Julie

There are a couple of CL sites near Giants Causeway, Feigh Farm and Bishops Road. Also, there are a couple near to Belfast, Aghalee and Ford Farm. These can be found by searching our UK map here and ticking the CL box. Club site. Drumaheglis may also be an option for you.

Best Wishes

Tracy

JayEss replied on 22/05/2017 16:15

Posted on 22/05/2017 16:15

If you want to be near Giants Causeway there's only one site to use and that's Ballyness in Bushmills. Superb site and the causeway bus stop is on site. 

Access to at least one of the CLs mentioned looked a bit more challenging than I'd like. 

The club has no sites in NI but the affiliated site Tracy mentioned is in a nice area but too remote from the major tourist areas for us. 

We had two weeks there last year and stayed at Ballyness, Rushin House nr Enniskillen and the C&CC site near Downpatrick. All were great. 

There are some fantastic sites in NI but they are privately run wink

replied on 22/05/2017 16:34

Posted on 22/05/2017 16:34

We've used the Dundonald touring park near Belfast.  Its on a bus route or do as we did and just get a taxi.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook