A new Welshpool CL

Natasha2 replied on 06/07/2017 12:53

Posted on 06/07/2017 12:53

We have recently stayed at Grantley Court CL situated 15 minutes north of Welshpool. 

Wanted to mention it on here as it's new to the Caravan club so doesn't appear in the latest sites directory. 

The CL is very spacious with lots of private pitching options, in fact just what using CL's is all about.  

Ideally located for towns, countryside and the pub!

I've done a review if you are interested in knowing more. 

Boff replied on 07/07/2017 09:01

Posted on 07/07/2017 09:01

We stayed at Grantley court a couple of years ago. Lovely site very friendly owners.  My one comment, and it a comment not a criticism.  Is the you might find the access to the field a little bit tight if you have a large outfit. 

moulesy replied on 07/07/2017 12:11

Posted on 07/07/2017 12:11

Thanks for the information, Natasha. We stayed at a commercial site near Welshpool last year and although it was nice enough it seemed to be mainly seasonal pitches and the facilities were rather limited - so this CL looks a much better option for a return visit! smile

(PS - I assume dogs are welcome?)

Natasha2 replied on 07/07/2017 13:02

Posted on 07/07/2017 12:11 by moulesy

Thanks for the information, Natasha. We stayed at a commercial site near Welshpool last year and although it was nice enough it seemed to be mainly seasonal pitches and the facilities were rather limited - so this CL looks a much better option for a return visit! smile

(PS - I assume dogs are welcome?)

Posted on 07/07/2017 13:02

Yes dogs welcome, Malcolm and Annette have 2 of their own. 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook