Llandudno to Twinwood Festival to Stirling

ScreenName6325D7FFF6 replied on 21/11/2022 16:55

Posted on 21/11/2022 16:55

Hi all First post here and looking for suggestions for a road trip I and the good lady are planning next year as follows:-

21st Jul to 5Aug we will be at a family holiday in Llandudno after which we are free to travel for the next 3 to 4 weeks. We would like to go to the Twinwood Festival (25th to 28th Aug) stopping at various places in Wales approx 3 - 4 night stays getting there after that it will be traveling home to Stirling again stopping off at various sites

Any suggestion would be most welcome

Jeff/Ann

Moderator Comment - Moved from the Story Section

Wherenext replied on 21/11/2022 17:02

Posted on 21/11/2022 17:02

You will probably be better off posting this in the UK section of the forum as more people will see it there.

If a Moderator sees your post then they will move it there so look for it appearing there.

eurortraveller replied on 22/11/2022 12:23

Posted on 22/11/2022 12:23

Jeff and Ann, If you would like to read this guide book and pick out the things you would like to see and do, and places which interest you, then I am sure that friends on here will suggest campsites nearby. 

I hope your tour goes well.

Wherenext replied on 24/11/2022 15:40

Posted on 24/11/2022 15:40

Perhaps you could let us know whether you would prefer a coastal route before heading across to Bedford or would prefer to see some countryside. Do you want just club sites or will other stopovers do, such as CLs, Britstops or Independent sites?

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook