Thule awning issue support

paul chrisp replied on 06/05/2023 19:38

Posted on 06/05/2023 19:38

My Thule awning has moved our of alignment by 3/8" in the gearbox side of awing.  Any thoughts to re-align the centre point to allow it to closer height is still ok on. the awning closeure,

Moderator Comment - Moved from the Story Section

replied on 07/05/2023 19:30

Posted on 07/05/2023 19:18 by eribaMotters

I've heard good reports about the Thule agent, Rose Awnings in Poole, Dorset.

They would be worth a call. https://www.roseawnings.co.uk/contact/

Colin

Posted on 07/05/2023 19:30

The user and all related content has been Deleted User

richardandros replied on 08/05/2023 05:37

Posted on 07/05/2023 19:30 by

I have had first class service from John Rose who came to our home to install the awning and demonstrate the erection  of the Panorama room.

Posted on 08/05/2023 05:37

Likewise - he's going to sort out the mess my dealer made of fitting our Omnistor in a couple of weeks time and has been so helpful in providing me with the ammunition to prove the dealer made a pig's ear of fitting it.  It will mean removing the Omnistor from the roof - which has been fixed with Sikaflex - and re-positioning it.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook