Parts required

Mac1961 replied on 28/06/2019 09:35

Posted on 28/06/2019 09:35

hi to all, new to this motorhome ownership got a 1993 Talbot express and need some new parts to get it up to speed and looking for somewhere who can get me the following parts so my local garage can do the repairs

a. Interior fan resistor b.carbourater service kit c.interior handle for passenger door d.air box

thanks in advance if you can let me know where I can get the parts

Moderator Comment - Moved from Story Section.

Cornersteady replied on 29/06/2019 22:11

Posted on 29/06/2019 22:11

you were trying to be helpful after all TW, shame it wasn't taken that way

(and no need for the exclamation mark at all from the modundecided

Takethedogalong replied on 30/06/2019 11:20

Posted on 30/06/2019 11:20

It might be worth looking around a few autojumbles for something like door handle. Many items such as this were interchangeable across models, and sometimes makes, so you might just find a match. eBay is the obvious first port of call in this day and age.

MalcMc replied on 01/07/2019 10:57

Posted on 01/07/2019 10:57

Hi Mac, we have an excellent scrap yard nearby, try Silverlake, near Wickham, they basically break vehicle and store parts, used a few times good website and very knowledgeable team.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook