KORANDO TOWING AN 8.0M T/A VAN, ANYONE?

flatcoat replied on 24/10/2017 12:46

Posted on 24/10/2017 12:46

I know the Korando is quite popular and despite my past negative concerns I do now have one on a shortlist. On paper the full fat ELX with 4wd is an 88% weight match for our Quattro EW however I cannot find any reference to towing a long or t/a van with one. Does anyone have any such experience?

tigerman replied on 26/10/2017 00:04

Posted on 26/10/2017 00:04

Hi.  I have had ssangyongs since they came into the UK many models towing all sorts of vans with no problem...at the moment I have the korando elx 2016 model towing a Bailey unicorn Cadiz 3...it goes quite well so far but saying that I tow at a steady 55/60...it has been quite stable...it however doesn't have a large boot and up to now I have been pleased with it for the price...David

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook