End of the road for Mitsubishi in EU/UK

flatcoat replied on 27/07/2020 22:45

Posted on 27/07/2020 22:45

Mitsubishi will not be launching any new cars to replace their existing European line up. The new Outlander and Mirage will launch elsewhere as they concentrate on mire profitable markets in SE Asia in the future. EU markets are becoming increasingly costly (due to corporate CO2 emission legislation) and difficult to make a profit on low margin low volume sales. My guess is Ssang Yong (which is up for sale due to heavy losses), Suzuki, Subaru and probably Honda will follow before too long. Maybe time to ditch your Outlander PHEV.... 

Boff replied on 28/07/2020 12:22

Posted on 28/07/2020 11:03 by JVB66

Anti car? or more aware of what they are/were doing to their populations,  where as can be seen by the polution levels where they still have markets no real care

Posted on 28/07/2020 12:22

I find myself in agreement with you.  

I am now going for a long lie down in a darkened room.  

replied on 28/07/2020 12:45

Posted on 28/07/2020 12:45

The user and all related content has been Deleted User
near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook