Does anyone tow with a Citroen C5 Crossover?

huntwingRe replied on 23/06/2020 08:40

Posted on 23/06/2020 08:40

Am aware that the C5 Crossover is described as 'Comfort' ride by Citroen and some reviewers call it a sofa on wheels but when you compare what you get for your money with the Peugeot 3008 there can be a lot said for it. My wife is insisting on automatic and I'm insisting on on a 2l diesel for more relaxed towing. We both really like the Skoda Karoq but the 2l diesel with auto is only available in the 4x4 versions. If there's anyone out there who tows with the C5 Crossover I would greatly appreciate your feedback. 

flatcoat replied on 23/06/2020 09:31

Posted on 23/06/2020 09:31

PSA vehicles seem to have low tow bar weight limits and max towing weights. I do like the look of recent Peugeot's and good to see Citroen returning to quirky Gallic styling however Personally i would go for the Skoda 4x4 or look at the SEAT equivalent. Remember they are only in 4wd mode when conditions detect wheel slip and the Haldex then engages the 4wd drive.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook