Lowdhams Nottingham Break In

Pete Hollingworth replied on 12/04/2017 11:40

Posted on 12/04/2017 11:40

This is for anyone who stores their caravan/motorhome in the secure storage facility at Lowdhams Nottingham. They should check their vehicle ASAP as the facility was broken into recently and a number of vehicles ransacked and items stolen. Understandably Lowdhams have not publicised this and are letting people find when they visit their stored vehicle.

Bakers2 replied on 12/04/2017 12:43

Posted on 12/04/2017 12:43

Thanks for the heads up. Doesn't affect us luckily, do hope its only superficial damage if any, and easily replacable., so as not to spoil holidays and trips. Leaves a nasty taste regardless.

Wherenext replied on 12/04/2017 19:43

Posted on 12/04/2017 19:43

Understandably Lowdhams have not publicised this and are letting people find when they visit their stored vehicle.

I would be extremely miffed if I hadn't been told about damage to my outfit. Pretty poor show from Lowdhams.

Good of you to let people know.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook