Ventura W400 Trinius Air Awning

allanandjean replied on 19/04/2023 17:16

Posted on 19/04/2023 17:16

Hi All, Considering the above as a replacement for our Isabella Magnum, which is a great awning, but the 340 size means that it sits over one of our van windows.

Anyone out there who has/had one, and any comments please?

Thanks.

JaneandIain replied on 29/04/2023 06:50

Posted on 29/04/2023 06:50

Morning, we use a W400 Trinius on our 2021 Adria Adora Seine. On that caravan, it sits nicely between the door and front window, leaving both fully clear, and then extends back beyond the back window.

Quality is good, although we did have an issue with a fly screen zip, but a new side panel under warranty quickly solved that. Watertight so far, and has resisted some quite high winds.

A nice airy roomy awning, easy enough to put up, even easier 2 weeks ago with a small set of steps to help when supporting the weight. Not sure it’ll work if you use one of those awning pulleys to pull it along the rail though, as I don’t think it has a suitable eyelet.

We use the supplied hand pump, although are considering an electric pump.

Good luck getting it everything back into the original bag though 🤣

allanandjean replied on 29/04/2023 08:02

Posted on 29/04/2023 08:02

Hi J&I, Thanks for the reply.

As you can see, you are the only respondent, I have had a few more on other forums, and now have one lined up to buy. and another possibility.

We are using the Magnum next week, and it is a lovely awning, but the door/window positions mean that it either doesn't look right-due to the downturn of the awning rail at the front-or sits across a window.

Thanks again.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook