Ventura Cadet Porch Awning - Bailey Pageant 2004

Jogon replied on 04/08/2012 14:18

Posted on 04/08/2012 14:18

Awning is 2007, fiber poles. 

Spoke to Ventura aka Isabella and asked if there were any problems for this awming and my particular van to which they stated their was a caution against it but could give no specific details.  They also said there were no height problems with it.

After speaking to a few places that sell awnings they say that it may be something as simple as a vent being covered or battery compartment etc.

None of the above apply, in fact the awning does not go across any windows and if I place it 6inches to the left of the caravan door it doesnt cross over anything, cover anything save for the kitchen window (which i assume is the same for most vans)  it doesnt go over the frame of the window in fact it's at least a foot over it (going by the measurements ventura gave me and what i've measured out)

Any ideas?  

PS: I haven't as yet put it up, just off to get some Fenwicks awning cleaner and some pegs as it didnt come with any.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook