Truma Combi (6e) Error codes

replied on 20/06/2019 12:09

Posted on 20/06/2019 12:09

The user and all related content has been Deleted User

DavidKlyne replied on 20/06/2019 19:31

Posted on 20/06/2019 19:31

David

If you are referring to the Truma iNet control system I have found it quite temperamental. The old system either worked or not! I find that I always have to have the 12v enabled in my motorhome. It seems the new system allows so many errors but then needs resetting which has to be done on the boiler. I think I am getting to grips with it but it has been a bit of a learning curve!

David

replied on 20/06/2019 19:40

Posted on 20/06/2019 19:31 by DavidKlyne

David

If you are referring to the Truma iNet control system I have found it quite temperamental. The old system either worked or not! I find that I always have to have the 12v enabled in my motorhome. It seems the new system allows so many errors but then needs resetting which has to be done on the boiler. I think I am getting to grips with it but it has been a bit of a learning curve!

David

Posted on 20/06/2019 19:40

young thomas replied on 20/06/2019 20:30

Posted on 20/06/2019 20:30

David, we use gas regularly but haven't had this error as we've never run out of gas nor have switched to 'gas' and not had the gas turned on...

im sure this is because part of my set up process (at any stopover) is to turn the gas on and check it's working by testing at the hob...all this would be done prior to using any heating on gas or switching the fridge to gas when on a non EHU location.

weve had two Carthagos with Combi 6E over four and a half years and have never had to go anywhere near the boiler in either.

although both had iNet capability we never had the 'dongle" and so only use the MH control panel, seems to work pretty well perfectly every time....

still learning its subtleties but find this a far more sophisticated unit than the twin contol unit of old.

replied on 20/06/2019 20:45

Posted on 20/06/2019 20:30 by young thomas

David, we use gas regularly but haven't had this error as we've never run out of gas nor have switched to 'gas' and not had the gas turned on...

im sure this is because part of my set up process (at any stopover) is to turn the gas on and check it's working by testing at the hob...all this would be done prior to using any heating on gas or switching the fridge to gas when on a non EHU location.

weve had two Carthagos with Combi 6E over two and a half years and have never had to go anywhere near the boiler in either.

although both had iNet capability we never had the 'dongle" and so only use the MH control panel, seems to work pretty well perfectly every time....

still learning its subtleties but find this a far more sophisticated unit than the twin contol unit of old.

Posted on 20/06/2019 20:45

CONRAD replied on 25/08/2019 22:26

Posted on 25/08/2019 22:26

I have an inet and can't clear E632 or find out what it is, every trip out it's thrown up a fault have managed to clear them until now. Any ideas welcome.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook