Sygic Sat Nav App - Truck and Caravan - 2023

DSAJones replied on 20/10/2023 11:30

Posted on 20/10/2023 11:30

Hi All,

I've decided to give the Sygic app another go as I tried it a couple of years ago and didn't get on with it.  I'm on the 2 week free trial at the moment.

I'm wondering if anyone else is using it for caravan towing specifically rather than motorhome or campervan.  If so, have you managed to get it set up correctly to show the proper maximum speed limits for trailer towing of 50mph on national speed limit single carriageway and 70mph for national speed limit dual carriageway/motorway?  If so, how??

I've created a vehicle profile which includes a single trailer and set up the weight, length, width and height appropriately.  But it sticks to showing me 60mph on single carriageway or 70mph on dual carriageway/motorway under national speed limit.

I have submitted a query to Sygic but so far haven't had a response.

Many thanks

David

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook