Satnav combo

replied on 10/08/2019 18:24

Posted on 10/08/2019 18:24

Does anyone use/know of/recommend a combined satnav, dashcam and rear camera?  

Any advice and suggestions gratefully received. 

replied on 10/08/2019 19:49

Posted on 10/08/2019 19:49

Thanks. Any idea if it's possible to add a rear camera?

EmilysDad replied on 10/08/2019 20:38

Posted on 10/08/2019 20:38

IMHO you're better off with separate gadgets as if/when one part of it fails, then you've lost all functions. My dash cams are relatively cheap Ddpai mini I and Ddpai mini III (in different cars) .... cheap enough for a separate camera front & back .... they work well. I use the car's sat-nav &/or Waze for my navigation

Grammarian47 replied on 27/08/2019 15:31

Posted on 27/08/2019 15:31

I have an Aguri 500 and it has suddenly developed a fault. The fault is that the touch screen to select a country doesn't let me scroll down beyond Czechoslovakia. If I tap the down arrow to scroll down it simply selects the country in the displayed list that is in line with where I tap.

I have done an update , a reset and a reconfigure but still no joy. It seems that the touch screen doesn't go far enough to the left.

Has anyone else experienced this and what was the solution?

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook