Quest 4

greylag replied on 15/03/2022 19:31

Posted on 15/03/2022 19:31

Having just parted with a Vango air awning which was too much effort to put up for a couple of nights, I came across these (Quest 4) awnings that they say can be put up in one minute....anyone tried one?

old ludlovian replied on 15/03/2022 21:58

Posted on 15/03/2022 21:58

Yes we have had ours a very long time and made the right decision because it’s so easy to put up & take down, the mosquito netting on the sides is a god send, especially when we are in France. We have also seen the new one with the front extension which can go into the awning rail, on our motor home that will be our next purchase.

greylag replied on 16/03/2022 13:58

Posted on 16/03/2022 13:58

Thanks for the reply.

I think we will get one.

The prices vary, some adverts make it difficult to work out if side panels are included or is it just mesh.  I think we need to have the side panels to aid in keeping the wind out.

Regards.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook