Praise for Prima leisure

moorlander999 replied on 27/06/2022 12:23

Posted on 27/06/2022 12:23

Caravan came out of our indoor storage last week ( our workshop ) - sat in the sunshine - ''bang'' !!!  the gas strut on the front gas locker burst !    scared the life out of me .

I contacted Prima Leisure on the Friday lunchtime - they gave me a part number - order within 10 mins and despatched the same day. Arrived 11am by first class Royal Mail the next day - a Saturday ...

Great price and excellent service by prima / Royal Mail :)

Happy customer :)

wh1nbrew replied on 27/06/2022 21:44

Posted on 27/06/2022 21:44

Hmm.  I wish I could say the same. 

Having just bought a 1 year old Bailey, you would think they would be the people to advise - no-one we spoke to had any idea idea if the tyres fitted to our Discovery would benefit from fitting Tyron bands, nor where, if we were to fit one to increase the space under the bed the spare wheel carrier would be fitted, what the effect on nose weight would be and suitability for use with a motor mover, or advice on how to most easily fit the wrap around awning (which we have since sold as it was far too large, heavy and bulky for us).  So, absolutely zero points for knowledge or helpfulness.  Oh, yes, and the carrier should have been fitted to our van already!  

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook