Missing Awning poles Denver 260

JohnfromScarborough replied on 28/08/2012 09:04

Posted on 28/08/2012 09:04

I'm in dispute with Crusader Products about their Denver Awning, The poles supplied include the firbreglass bendy ones, four uprights for the front flaps to raise as canopy with thin ends fro the eyelets, and only the bottom sections of the uprights that go against the pad next to the caravan. The local trader offered to take them from another one in stck, but that had the same poles. Crusader tell me my poles are correct, and that two of the canopy poles should go upside down with the eyelet spike in the ground.

I think this is a work around because the awnings are arriving with these poles missing at their end, and having discovered it, they are not dealing with it properly, but either deliberately or mistakenly offering this unsatisfactory solution. Has anyone else had this problem?

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook