Mains water whale connector

woodwil replied on 05/11/2020 16:19

Posted on 05/11/2020 16:19

Just been away for a few days. Could only get a trickle out of mains connection at van. Water pressure  fine at site tap. Took whale connector apart could not see anything obvious to interfere with flow, put it back together flow great for two/three minutes then just a trickle. Anyone any ideas as to what problem is? Good job I forgot to take barrell  and pump out of van.

clarinetman replied on 11/11/2020 13:15

Posted on 11/11/2020 13:15

Just seen your post wondered if you resolved your issue, I have a whale connector and found the water pressure was low better than a trickle but lower than using the aquaroll method, rang Whale who said I must be joking as it is the same pressure as the aquaroll kit, it wasn’t never used it since.

IBH replied on 18/11/2020 10:53

Posted on 18/11/2020 10:53

Whenever I used the Whale mains kit I had very poor water supply to the shower, I now use a kit using the Aquaroll.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook