Lunar Clubman SE 2016

Starlight replied on 12/05/2018 16:06

Posted on 12/05/2018 16:06

I would be interested to know if any other club members have experienced ongoing problems with regard to the front black strip carrying the LUNAR logo underneath the front windows.  I have had a problem from new (2016) in that the strip above the grab handles becomes detached.  My Dealer attempted to re-stick the ends down when serviced in year 1 and also again at service in year 2 when I am told that he obtained a new panel which he stuck on and told me "that one won't come off this time", but did say that if it does he suggested using two screws with a black cap from a number plate.  As you have probably guessed,  it was off again within two days having been parked up at home.  There is good news in that it is only on one side this time.  Has anyone out there had a similar problem and if so, I would be interested to know if and how your problem has been resolved.  The strip is very glossy and I am not convinced that an attempt to resolve with screw cups from a number plate will be of a standard that I would be happy with. 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook