isabella Transit available.

Qashqai66 replied on 08/04/2017 17:17

Posted on 08/04/2017 17:17

A few years back Isabella made a canopy/awning called a Transit.  It had an Isabella price tag and in spite of that we wanted one at the time but our van was the wrong size.  Now we have the right sized van and I found a Transit for sale from Broad Lane in the Midlands.  I paid less than £400 and it is apparently unused and still in the packaging.  I think the price was around £1,000 three or four years back.  The size we are getting is 340.

The beauty of it, for us oldies, is that you can erect the roof only which is what we will do in France.  Then in poor weather both sides and front can be added as needed.  I was surprised that Isabella did not make it for long but I guess it is a niche product.

JVB66 replied on 08/04/2017 18:12

Posted on 08/04/2017 18:12

We have had an Omnistore wind out canopy fitted to our c/van, which has made things so much easier for us ,and if staying or bad weather can add sides as req

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook