Isabella Magnum 250 Coal awning

RegG replied on 11/05/2014 10:25

Posted on 11/05/2014 10:25

Hi everyone. Well, we finally bought the Magnum 250 Coal and put it up last week for a few nights at Sandringham (many thanks to the assistance from our neighbour on site!). Considering it has been some 12 years since I erected an awning I didn't feel I made too much of a fool of myself! Couple of questions though....

1. During a 'very' heavy shower on Thursday evening I noticed water dripping from the awning rail area inside the awning in about four places. I cant remember this happening in years gone by but then my memory is not as good as it was. Can this happen? Is it due to over tensioning or could there be a fault with the awning? It was fine during normal rain showers.

2. Does anyone have any suggestions for attaching the wheel arch cover without drilling the side of the van to fix press studs which seem to be attached to the cover?

Thanks in anticipation of some great answers!

Reg

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook