Inner Tent

John Bray replied on 03/06/2017 14:28

Posted on 03/06/2017 14:28

Help please I need some advice, I have an Isabella awning and a 250 tall annex, but I need an inner tent to use in the annex can anyone recommend a suitable alternative to the Isabella brand as this is £107 and we are only going to use the inner tent 2 a year max, we are going to use it as our bedroom so it needs to accommodate a double airbed.
thanks

markflip replied on 04/06/2017 15:49

Posted on 04/06/2017 15:49

We have a 'Quest' one which works well and was cheap (£20 quid ish). I bought a few metres of thick elastic cord and cut these to length to fit in the end(s) of our awning, as I'd experienced that the supplied 'rubber bands' with our previous trailer tent one weren't up to much. They do 2 and 3 berth versions from memory, but the sizes are given in the specs on online buying sites so you can make sure your double airbed will fit, hopefully. We have also used a cheap 'pop up' tent as an extra bedroom in an awning, although i don't think that would fit an double air bed, whereas our 3 berth inner certainly would.

charlie25 replied on 04/06/2017 17:17

Posted on 03/06/2017 14:28 by John Bray

Help please I need some advice, I have an Isabella awning and a 250 tall annex, but I need an inner tent to use in the annex can anyone recommend a suitable alternative to the Isabella brand as this is £107 and we are only going to use the inner tent 2 a year max, we are going to use it as our bedroom so it needs to accommodate a double airbed.
thanks

Posted on 04/06/2017 17:17

We have an Isabella one which we used in our annex which is very well made. We sold the annex so don't use it anymore.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook