Free pyramid tuscany awning with 2011 Elddis vans.

craigleslie replied on 18/03/2012 19:09

Posted on 18/03/2012 19:09

When i bought my 2011 Elddis Avante 564 i got a free awing with it which i thought was great another £500 plus i didnt need to pay out.

Ive never put one up before but having camped for years im sure id manage,Ive had it up 6 times last year and each time it seems to sit slightly different,ive marked the poles but still sits different,to me its too big for the vanbut,looking on the awning it says its the right size for the  van=(10020mm / 32'10')'  awning is 1050.

But to make things worse its not very waterproof,Is anyone else having issues with this model or make of awnings,Im looking to replace it with another full awning any recomendation im looking for easy erection and waterproof.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook