Dorema Alpha Porch Awning Diagram?

ScreenNameDB76C611E4 replied on 14/05/2017 14:29

Posted on 14/05/2017 14:29

Hi everyone, I have just bought a second hand Dorema Alpha Porch Awning which unfortunately doesn't have any instructons or frame diagram? At the moment I have a garden full of poles and a confused expression. Does anyone out there maybe have  a frame diagram or similar?

Many thanks for any help or advice.

Regards

Jon

MJ730 replied on 14/05/2017 14:50

Posted on 14/05/2017 14:50

Dorema's web site shows bits but doesn't give frame diagrams so not really much help I'm sorry to say

Mike 

ScreenNameDB76C611E4 replied on 14/05/2017 15:08

Posted on 14/05/2017 15:08

Thanks Mike, was just about to post that I have found a Frame Diagram on a website called canvaslove.co.uk which hopefully might help other members in a similar situation.

Ta.

Jon

ValDa replied on 15/05/2017 07:59

Posted on 15/05/2017 07:59

We found it helpful to mark our poles, once we'd erected the awning properly.  We used a permanent marker, and a system of dots and stripes, but I've seen colours used, sticky labels, and rubber bands! Set up your own method, making sure you mark each 'joint' in the same way as the one it joins to, making sure that no two joins are the same!

We now have a Bradcot Easy Erect which is an absolute doddle - just three poles which have extensions and pull outs, and which then fit together in an obvious way.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook