Decal for Lunar wheel centre.

ROCKYD replied on 15/10/2019 21:59

Posted on 15/10/2019 21:59

I have a 2013 Lunar caravan and just before Lunar went into administration I lost the decal boss from the centre of one of the caravan wheels.   Despite trying Lunar service dep't (who can't supply anything until the takeover is complete) and several caravan stores and breakers yards I cannot find a replacement. Has anyone any other suggestions. 

neveramsure replied on 15/10/2019 22:21

Posted on 15/10/2019 22:21

Last year I damaged a caravan wheel rim after having a tyre blowout on the motorway. Unfortunately the rims were now obsolete so my tyre fitter obtained two new different rims for me The centre blanking disc did not have a Abbey motif in the middle but fortunately for me next door was a printers that printed the motif onto a sticky back plastic and it looks fantastic.cool

If you can get a blanking disc that fits, you could try a print shop to make the motif for you.

Hope this helps.smile   

geoffeales replied on 24/10/2019 11:03

Posted on 24/10/2019 11:03

try caravanstickers.com, if they don't have your decal they will make one, brilliant personal service, highly recommended

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook