Cheap towing covers on eBay

ob1 replied on 01/05/2019 13:18

Posted on 01/05/2019 13:18

Hi Was looking at some cheap towing covers on eBay they come out around about £40 instead of the £200 pound mark asked by the leading brands. Was wondering if anybody was using one and if so what make is it and would you recommend it.

Thanks Ob1

TonyandKarenM replied on 06/05/2019 07:05

Posted on 06/05/2019 07:05

Hi. We have a 'Defender' towing cover purchased from Amazon for £45. Easy to fit (10mins on my own) and adjustable, our van is 7'3" wide and it is a good fit but could easily fit a wider van. Sheds water and very light. Very pleased with it so far after a couple of trips. 

ob1 replied on 06/05/2019 15:29

Posted on 06/05/2019 15:29

TonyandKarenM thanks for your reply I was looking at the defender on Amazon seems to get a lot of good reviews and of course with Amazon it would be easy to return if not happy with it. I was also looking at one by Rhino Guard

Thanks OB1

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook