Can I remove Dometic Coolmatic Fridge Drawer?

TC1235 replied on 22/05/2023 15:29

Posted on 22/05/2023 15:29

I have a Dometic CD20/30 Coolmatic fridge and I need to clean right inside it, but cannot work out how to remove the drawer.

I cannot find any instructions in the manual or on the internet....which leads me to believe it must be blindingly obvious, and I am stupid, or impossible....

Please could someone clarify which this is and provide some tips.
Thanks,

Tim 

Shuckford replied on 23/06/2023 16:55

Posted on 23/06/2023 16:55

Tim, From the images gleaned off the Internet the runners seem the same as kitchen drawer ball bearing runners. Therefore there will be a release mechanism on each runner which should allow the drawer to be fully removed. However each manufacturer will employ a different method of drawer release. Could you not email the manufacturer for advice.

https://www.dometic.com/en-gb/outdoor/boat/boat-fridges/dometic-coolmatic-cd-20-185430

Shuckford

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook