Blue toilet chemical leak

lattimum replied on 12/06/2017 13:59

Posted on 12/06/2017 13:59

We've just returned from holiday to find the blue toilet chemical has leaked all over the locker. Does anyone know how to remove the staining please?

Thanks.

SteveL replied on 12/06/2017 15:50

Posted on 12/06/2017 15:50

If it has soaked into porous material like the wood on the inside of the locker, I would think it next to impossible. I have spilt small amounts and have just left then to dry as I could not shift them. They don't show when the locker is closed.😀

If it has spilt and stained on the outside of the door, drywash might work. I always found that very good at removing stains on our old van, without damaging the surface. It will depend on what the locker door is made of, some plastics seem particularly susceptible to staining.  

Bakers2 replied on 12/06/2017 16:08

Posted on 12/06/2017 16:08

There's 2 threads running. This one and one in general chat 😂😂.

Merve replied on 14/06/2017 21:10

Posted on 14/06/2017 21:10

One of the reasons I stopped using blue was the terrible staining effects it has. I have changed to bio pods . 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook