Bailey Discovery D4-3 Awning

ScreenNameDB6F55DFC3 replied on 23/07/2020 13:44

Posted on 23/07/2020 13:44

Hello, 

Super excited to be purchasing a Discovery D4-3 and was wondering if anyone has a one and what awning you use? Online I am struggling to find more info on the awning made specifically for the D4-3 the Prima Leisure wrap around awning (all images are of the D4-2 set up) and I am not sure about it given the fact it would make the outfit more than 8 meters (given the size of the awning at the rear) and that might cause issues on some sites etc.

Ideally I would want to go for the Vango Varkala Connect 280 or 360 and going to measure up the straight awning rail at the weekend but wondered if any one had any insight or experience. 

Thanks for reading !

Gemma

replied on 23/07/2020 15:21

Posted on 23/07/2020 15:21

Look through the sites for maximum length. Easier from the hand book. I think that you are probably OK on many CMC sites although I think a couple are limited to 8m. I wonder how wide the awning is though as I could find no info.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook