Awnings advice please

Simon100 replied on 17/03/2018 20:21

Posted on 17/03/2018 20:21

Have you researched this topic using Google? There are many posts on this subject on this and other forum.

I love my Vango and others swear by Kampa. There are also other brands!

It might help if you give a bit more detail of your requirements and budget.

EmilysDad replied on 17/03/2018 22:18

Posted on 17/03/2018 22:18

Ive been disappointed with out Kampa Air Ace 400 At Southport earlier in the year I gave up with it & folded it up into a ball and shoved it in the back of my car. It didn't help being on the car park/gravel side of the site where the gravel pitches wouldn't keep hold of the many many pegs I used & the wind blowing directly onto the large side. I'd have to think twice before buying another.

Milothedog replied on 18/03/2018 12:20

Posted on 18/03/2018 09:40 by JVB66

Just remember big blow up awnings  heavy to thread through awning rail

Posted on 18/03/2018 12:20

I'll let you know after tomorrow as I'll be trying out our new 3.9m Bradcot Aspire Air 2 when we arrive at Fairlight wood.

I could do our existing 2.6m Aspire Air one on my own cool

Ian. 

Anyone after a 2.6m  Air awning, let me know I will be selling mine in the near future.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook