Avtex TV & Sky remote

Pharael replied on 03/01/2015 22:55

Posted on 03/01/2015 22:55

For those of you who use an Avtex TV and want to be able to use your Sky remote to control volume etc what you will need to have is the Rev. 10 version Sky remote as this contains updated software which now includes Avtex TV's. Code the remote using '2446'.

No more having to use two remotes now with my own Avtex TV (model W193DR).Happy

I purchased my Rev. 10 Sky remote from my local Asda store - you can be sure it is Rev. 10 because this is confirmed on the outside of the packaging the Sky remote comes in.

tonywakefield replied on 02/08/2021 10:44

Posted on 03/01/2015 22:55 by Pharael

For those of you who use an Avtex TV and want to be able to use your Sky remote to control volume etc what you will need to have is the Rev. 10 version Sky remote as this contains updated software which now includes Avtex TV's. Code the remote using '2446'.

No more having to use two remotes now with my own Avtex TV (model W193DR).Happy

I purchased my Rev. 10 Sky remote from my local Asda store - you can be sure it is Rev. 10 because this is confirmed on the outside of the packaging the Sky remote comes in.

Posted on 02/08/2021 10:44

I have one of the latest Avtex pro 24’ TVs and the Rev 10 sky remote with the code 2446 work’s fine, the earlier sky remotes will not work.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook