Aquaroll mains adapter

crispey replied on 17/08/2018 12:24

Posted on 17/08/2018 12:24

Hi there everyone !!

I need help please I bought an Aquaroll mains adapter thinking it would connect direct into my caravan without using the water hog but it looks like it goes through it, can you buy a hose that connects direct into the caravan ? Thank you in advance. 

Pathfinder replied on 22/08/2018 17:18

Posted on 22/08/2018 17:18

Yes mains adapters direct to caravan are available depends on your system truma / whale they have a pressure reducer incorporated within them, can be a bit pricey and are available on ebay

lornalou1 replied on 23/08/2018 11:23

Posted on 23/08/2018 11:23

I would use it through the aquaroll as if the pressure reducer failed and put all the pressure into van water system and splits a pipe or forces a connector to come apart its water everywhere. with it from the hog you still use the water pick up pipe and only pumps when tap used. I'm a belts and braces man myself.  safe than sorry.

Pathfinder replied on 23/08/2018 21:04

Posted on 23/08/2018 11:23 by lornalou1

I would use it through the aquaroll as if the pressure reducer failed and put all the pressure into van water system and splits a pipe or forces a connector to come apart its water everywhere. with it from the hog you still use the water pick up pipe and only pumps when tap used. I'm a belts and braces man myself.  safe than sorry.

Posted on 23/08/2018 21:04

+1

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook