Transferring warranty

onepjg replied on 06/05/2023 02:37

Posted on 06/05/2023 02:37

Hi All

Looking at a 15 month old Chausson 640. The dealer says the warranty is not transferable, and it will come with a 3 month warranty. My understanding is it would have come with a 2 year base warranty and a 7 year water ingress warranty. I’ve emailed Chausson and waiting to hear back, but in the meantime anyone have any previous knowledge re Chausson ?

Thanks

Kasspa replied on 06/05/2023 20:22

Posted on 06/05/2023 20:22

Not related to LV's but I purchased a prestige sports car years ago which was sold by a dealer on commission.... it had an extended 'brand' warranty on it that was transferable to me as the sale was technically private.... had it been through the dealership direct the extended warranty would not have been transferable....

hth

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook