Swift Suntor 2004 bed assembly

wendyanddavid replied on 07/09/2016 23:10

Posted on 07/09/2016 23:10

Hi, I wonder if anyone knows if there is more than one way to put the bed together in my Suntor? I have managed to put it together several times but it's not very roomy, more like a big single. There are sections which slide out quite a bit more and I suspect (maybe wrongly) there are a couple of ways to put it all together. Hubby doesn't like the overhead bed or it would be easy! I just think I'm missing something obvious. Thanks in advance :)

young thomas replied on 08/09/2016 08:14

Posted on 08/09/2016 08:14

which model do you have? how long have you had it? did the dealer show ypu how to do it? did ypu both lie on it to check its size and comfort levels?

is the bed you are referring to, a rear lounge or a central dinette thingy?

the former should be roomy and reasonably comfortable, the latter i suspect will be small and uncomfortable...Sad

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook