Swift escape 614 model variants

markthompson replied on 30/10/2022 20:03

Posted on 30/10/2022 20:03

hi all, looking for a swift expert & some help.

my wife & i have just started the journey towards buying our 1st motorhome, we have done a fair bit of looking at all models & layouts but following visit to this years motorhome show at the NEC we fell in love with the swift escape 640 hi style.

as this model is new & costs around £75k i searched for & found the 614 which i think must be the previous model but near identical in layout & available since 2017, costs here start around £50k.

what is puzzling us now are the different names that the 614 can be labelled as, does anyone understand what these are please, i.e. i have seen all of these labels but they all look quite similar in the ads.

614 escape

614 freestyle

champagne / corniche / celebration / hi style / vogue

and finally is there any variant i should avoid.

many thanks, Mark & Diane

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook