Sundance 530 lp

Zodiac replied on 08/02/2013 10:02

Posted on 08/02/2013 10:02

My Daughter and her partner have purchased a 2010 plate Sundance and I have noticed that there isn't a fresh water filling point for the toilet.The salesman said that the water for the toilet flush comes direct from the on board freshwater tank.If this is true,then how do you add the Pink chemical to the flush system? When questioned about draining the fresh water toilet tank the salesman said that it is drained via the water heater.The toilet is a CWE 250 so is this information correct.I have a Swift Conquerour with a proper external filling facility and drain pipes with the bungs in so all the above seems strange to me.Any information would be most welcome.

Thank you 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook