Replacing paper concertina blind on Heki Rooflight

Lukeledge replied on 03/10/2021 10:16

Posted on 03/10/2021 10:16

Does anyone know if you can replace just the paper blind in one of these rather than the blind and plastic surround. £100 seems quite a bit just to replace the folded paper! 

SeasideBill replied on 03/10/2021 10:47

Posted on 03/10/2021 10:16 by Lukeledge

Does anyone know if you can replace just the paper blind in one of these rather than the blind and plastic surround. £100 seems quite a bit just to replace the folded paper! 

Posted on 03/10/2021 10:47

Yes you can, I recall changing one a few years back, although mine wasn’t the concertina type. Very fiddly job and the worst bit was the tensioner mechanism, but largely my fault as I hadn’t taken pictures to remember how it went back together. Be gentle the assembly is flimsy and easy to damage. 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook