Reimo Awning Instructions

Warrenpoint1 replied on 01/09/2017 15:00

Posted on 01/09/2017 15:00

Have inherited a Reimo Casa Royale Camp 4 awning for my VW T4 camper but no instructions.Have searched the web but no luck and cannot get my head around the pile of poles.Does anyone still have one of these and could offer advice or a copy of the manual.Would be most grateful.

Milothedog replied on 01/09/2017 15:25

Posted on 01/09/2017 15:00 by Warrenpoint1

Have inherited a Reimo Casa Royale Camp 4 awning for my VW T4 camper but no instructions.Have searched the web but no luck and cannot get my head around the pile of poles.Does anyone still have one of these and could offer advice or a copy of the manual.Would be most grateful.

Posted on 01/09/2017 15:25

Is this any good? it has picture with poles in it.

Look here ?

Warrenpoint1 replied on 02/09/2017 16:23

Posted on 02/09/2017 16:23

Many thanks.Had a look at it but our poles don't seem to correspond to this model.Has anyone an English address for Reimo technical support?

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook