Pilote Motorhome 2018 Rear Light issues

Mark15365 replied on 25/07/2022 17:23

Posted on 25/07/2022 17:23

I have a 2018 Pilote P740 sensation.

For some reason there is a strange electrical glitch with the rear LED Lights. These are in sets of 3 one under the other.

Anyway, when i have the sidelights on, and then put on the offside indicator on it causes the nearside sidelight to pulse slightly going brighter as it pulses. The same happens when the hazzard lights are pressed on too. All the rear lights on my MH are LED Strips.

This is causing my Armatige transverse trailer to flash all of its light simutlainously and i mean all.. even the two number plate LED lights. The lights on my trailer are all LED.

I have disconected the input wires from the motorhome via the push in plug to the 7way Bypass Relay, so i know the wiring for the actual towbar is completly isolated ( as if we never the towbar fitted) and i still have this very slight pulsing to the nearside side light when the offside indiactor is active.

Any ideas please?

Looks like a visit back the the Pilote Dealers if not!

Mark

EmilysDad replied on 25/07/2022 19:58

Posted on 25/07/2022 19:58

when other lights pulse when indicators flash it's generally iffy earth connections .... that's all I can suggest

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook